5 Day Nutritive Cleanse Young Living


Starting a 5 day cleanse is not how anyone wants to start the morning off but here I am. I really like food and meal planning. I'm not saying I am good at it but I like it. Today I decided it was time to reset my body and jumpstart my transition. I'm not 100% sure what that transition looks like after these 5 days but I am hoping that my sugar cravings and evening snacking goes away.

The goal of the 5-day Nutritive Cleanse is to temporarily reduce your intake of food, giving your body the time your body needs to expel stored toxins, effectively resetting your digestive system for optimal functionality.

What's a 5 day cleanse?
For 5 days you replace all your meals with Young Living Ningxia Red, Balance Complete and Digest & Cleanse softgels. These 3 are a powerhouse of goodness that you body needs.

Ningxia Red is great for so many reasons: supporting your immune system, vision health, strengthens your muscles and bones, improving sleep, helping with energy and so much more!


Balance Complete is a meal replacement that is both a nutritive energizer and a cleanser. It's high in fiber and protein and contains vitamins and minerals needed. For this cleanse you will add 2 scoops to 8 oz of water or milk.


Digest & Cleanse is made with essential oils to support your body's digestive process. It has delay released for even better benefits.



Day 1:
Breakfast: 
Took the Digest & Cleanse
Balance Complete with Almond Milk 8oz added a drop of Peppermint Vitality (Delish)

Snack:
No snacks for me

Lunch: 
Took the Digest & Cleanse
Balance Complete with Almond Milk 8oz

Snack:
No snack for me

Dinner: 
Took the Digest & Cleanse
Balance Complete with Almond Milk 8oz
Drank over a gallon of water today


How was Day 1: 
The Balance Complete is not bad at all. I was very worried, I have taken other protein shakes and they taste grainy but this doesn't. It's pretty good especially when you add Almond Milk and a couple of drops of essential oils.

I was a little tired today but I think that was because I only had 5 hours of sleep (I'm a mom) and not from the cleanse at all. I haven't really been hungry. I want to eat or chew on something, but I think it is more in my head than actually being hungry. I had no real cravings but it is annoying to look at all the delicious looking Facebook "shares" on my newsfeed. I am sure they are always there but today I noticed them a lot more.

My major struggle: 
Did I mention that I love coffee. I do! So you can see by what I had today, coffee wasn't on the list. 😬  The struggle is real!  The headache has been the worst part of the entire day.

My hope is that the headache goes away very soon and that this kick starts my new journey.

Check out my thoughts on
Day 1 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 2 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 3 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 4 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 5 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment