5 Day Nutritive Cleanse Day 3

Day 3 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse. I am at the half way point! I don't remember having any dreams of food last night so that's good. :) I found myself very tired around 10pm last night and I just went to bed. I don't think that is because of the cleanse but from the fact that I have not been sleeping enough. #MomsLife 

I weighed in and I am down 2 more pounds, so that is a total of 7.4. I don't feel bloated. I had enough energy to do Cize, my dancing workout video. It's really fun so it doesn't feel like you are working out.
I do have a little headache but it's a lot less than it was the first 2 days. I think my body is coming to terms with the fact that I am not going to have coffee. :( Sad but true. 

I only drank a half of a gallon of water yesterday because I had a few errands to do and didn't want to be needing facilities. I would rather be home for all that. Today my goals is to get back to the 1 gallon of water and see what happens. 

Here is what I ate today. 


Breakfast: 
Balance Complete with Almond Milk 8oz added a drop of Peppermint Vitality (Delish)

Snack:
Ningxia Red 4oz  (I waited a couple of hours to have my Ningxia so that it felt like a snack.)
Drank half a gallon of water by 10am
Lunch: 
Balance Complete with Almond Milk 8oz added a drop of Peppermint Vitality (Delish)

Snack:
Ningxia Red 4oz 

Dinner: 
Balance Complete with Almond Milk 8oz added a drop of Peppermint Vitality 
Drank half a gallon of water

How was Day 3: 
I like that I am 7lbs down and I'm glad that all the toxins are leaving. I am trying to work on a meal plan for Saturday and beyond. The Balance Complete is not bad but I am getting bored with it. Today I added a drop of Peppermint Vitality to change things up. Not only is it delicious but peppermint helps to curve your appetite. ;) 

My major struggles:  
I find that when I am hungry, I want food right now. The Digest & Cleanse says to take it 30-60 minutes before a meal. So once I am hungry I have to take the softgel and wait. That kinda stinks but it is my fault for not being ready and prepared.

Check out my thoughts on
Day 1 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 2 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 3 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 4 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 5 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment