5 Day Nutritive Cleanse Day 5

Today is the last day! That's right Day 5 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse. This is a huge accomplishment and I am excited that I am almost done.

I am down another 1.8lbs today. I woke up feeling just a bit light headed. I took my Balance Complete with Peppermint and am feeling better.

My suggestion is when you decide to do this or any cleanse, have leftovers or meals prepared already for your family. I made some but not enough and actually made my husband reheat everything up and serve the kiddos and I left the room. I didn't want to be around all of that. :)

Here is what I ate today. 

Day 5:
Breakfast: 
Took the Digest & Cleanse
Balance Complete with Almond Milk 8oz added a drop of Peppermint Vitality

Snack:
Ningxia Red 4oz  9am  

Lunch: 
Took the Digest & Cleanse
Balance Complete with Almond Milk 8oz added a drop of Peppermint Vitality (Delish)

Snack:
Ningxia Red 4oz 

Dinner: 
Took the Digest & Cleanse
Balance Complete with Almond Milk 8oz added a drop of Peppermint Vitality 
Drank half a gallon of water

How was Day 3: 
I am really excited that this is the last day. I am actually shocked that I wasn't hungry. When reading the directions I thought I would be starving all week but that wasn't the case. WOOHOO Can't wait to see what the scale says tomorrow. :) What a great start to my new way of life. 

My major struggles:
Feeling lightheaded this morning wasn't fun but glad it was better once I "ate" the Balance Complete and Ningxia Red. I had more things to do so I didn't drink as much water as I wanted to.

Check out my thoughts on
Day 1 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 2 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 3 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 4 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 5 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment