5 Day Nutritive Cleanse Day 4

Day 4 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse. I have been getting some great sleep. Of course, I get the nightly "mom, mom!! Are you awake?" but that is my job and expected. My headache is not there. I'm not sure when it disappeared but I am glad it's gone. (Psst, I still want coffee. It taste so good.) 

I jumped on the scale and I am down 3 more pounds. I think the Cize workout and drinking more than a gallon of water is really helping. That is a total of 10.4lbs down. 

Here is what I ate today. 

Day 4:
Breakfast: 
Took the Digest & Cleanse
Balance Complete with Almond Milk 8oz added 5 drop of Orange Vitality

Snack:
Ningxia Red 4oz  11am Got busy and forgot
Drank half a gallon of water by noon

Lunch: 
Took the Digest & Cleanse
Balance Complete with Almond Milk 8oz added a drop of Peppermint Vitality (Delish)

Snack:
Ningxia Red 4oz 

Dinner: 
Took the Digest & Cleanse
Balance Complete with Almond Milk 8oz added a drop of Peppermint Vitality 
Drank half a gallon of water

How was Day 3: 
Today I have more energy and I am not hungry at all. I really do want to eat but I think that's just normal. I love that I have been doing this cleanse with some of my friends online, have more energy and that I am still reducing the toxins. 

My major struggles:
I find that I am getting bored with the Balance Complete so I decided to start the day with Orange Vitality but by lunch I went back to Peppermint. Not sure why just wanted the change I guess.

Check out my thoughts on
Day 1 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 2 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 3 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 4 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 5 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment