5 Day Nutritive Cleanse Day 2

Day 2 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse It's so weird I had lots of dreams with food in them. I actually remember eating something in my dream that was not allowed and feeling like I just messed everything up. Luckily, it was just a dream and I am still on the cleanse!

The first thing I did was jump on the scale this morning to see if I could see any progress. I am actually down 5.4lbs. That is incredible. I noticed that I am not as bloated as I usually am. So far, so good.

My goal today is to consume the same products I did yesterday and try not to have any snacks. The snacks are optional so I am going to try to eliminate them.

You can check out more about the 5 Day Cleanse and my Day 1 HERE.

Day 2:
Breakfast: 
Took the Digest & Cleanse
Balance Complete with Almond Milk 8oz
Ningxia Red 4oz

Snack:
No snack for me

Lunch: 
Took the Digest & Cleanse
Balance Complete with Almond Milk 8oz
Ningxia Red 4oz

Snack:
No snack for me

Dinner: 
Took the Digest & Cleanse
Balance Complete with Almond Milk 8oz
Ningxia Red 4oz
Drank half a gallon of water

How was Day 2: 
I am not really hungry but I do want food. People were chatting with me today and mentioning lunch and that did sound awesome! I did commit to this cleanse for the next few days and I am not going to quit.


My major struggles: 
Woke up feeling like I failed because of my "dream food fest". Ha! I still have a small headache and I have gone to try and make coffee a couple of times before I caught myself. All in all I think I am doing pretty good.
Around dinner I started getting really hungry. It didn't let up at all, and my headache came back. I don't know if it's because I didn't drink as much water as yesterday but I am still detoxing so this is to be expected.

Check out my thoughts on
Day 1 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 2 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 3 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 4 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse
Day 5 of the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment