YMCA Las Vegas Family Activities plus a Free Week Trial

 


I am always so blown away by all the family events that the YMCA has. They are so much more than just a gym and pool area, friends. 

Mark your calendar for the 3rd Friday of every money because it is Family Night! This is at all the YMCA Las Vegas locations. They provide the space and family friendly activities. You  know, like games, crafts, movies and seasonal festivities. I was checking out the calendar and they have planned through May 2023! That makes the planner in me so happy! If you want to check out some of the Family programs the Y has to offer in the coming months, be sure to check it out here

Now we know that you love your littles and the Family Nights are amazing, but let's face it, alone time is amazing too! Sometimes it is forgotten with all the daily to-dos going on. The YMCA wants to help
you out with the kids while you take a much needed Parents' Night Out. Oh yah, the Y understands how important it is so they offer 2 nights a month. The 2nd and 4th Friday of the month! Your little one ages 3-12 will enjoy themed games, crafts, science experiments, movies, swimming and so much more. This is only $10 per kiddo but really rejuvenating your relationship after a long week is priceless! Want additional info on Parents' Night Out? Be sure to check out the link here. I wish I knew about these events when my kids were little.

If you are looking for different workout classes be sure to download the YMCA app. I get notifications keeping me in the know about my favorite Y facilities, which I love. I can see the schedule, sign up for workout classes (not mandatory), and they even have workout videos that you can do from home, right on the app. I just recently noticed the app has a progress chart, keeping track of my goals, workouts and I can join challenges with others. It really is a little community right at your fingertips.

If you haven't checked out the YMCA Las Vegas, what are you waiting for?!? Here is a week trial just for you. Click on this link and fill out the info. You will be glad you did.
Let's make 2023 a year to remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment