How to Add to Your Classic Happy Planner

 


If you know me well, you know that I love paper planners. I don't know what it is about them that I love so much but I can get lost in all the organizations and fun stuff that goes with it.  

For the past few years my planner of choice is the The Happy Planner. They have so many different fun covers, colors and styles to choose from. I also love that it is a disc style binder. Which means you can add to it. That's right, with the help from the Happy Planner hole punch, (or an ARC Punch) you can add any document, list, manual that you want into your binder and personalize it just for you! Believe me, I have tons of extra stuff in my binder. 

The trick when printing from your computer is to downsize the text. Don't worry it is super easy. If you are like me, you are a visual person and could really use pictures to describe the steps. 


The Classic Happy Planner is the most popular, it is smaller than a 8x11 piece of paper but big enough to write out all your appointments, plans, goals, organization and so much more. 

At the print screen:
  • be sure to change the CUSTOM SCALE to 83% and 
  • make sure that the orientation is PORTRAIT. (That way the text is not only smaller size but it also placed in the top left part of the page.) 
  • Then I punch the holes on the left side and you are ready to go. 
  • Adding papers you want and need into your datebook. 
Talk about easy peasy!

Every year I think about switching to a different planner but I keep on coming back to The Happy Planner for the incredible customization as you go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment