Verizon Up for Free Gift Cards and more

 

I don't work for Verizon or anything but when I realize that people out there don't know about a deal, I feel I need to share it. 

If you are a Verizon customer you can opt in to Verizon Up and it will cost you nothing! Now, I might have your attention! 

Every month, you earn a monthly reward just for paying your bill. You get to choose what it is. They usually have 4 different items to choose from. I have seen Device Dollars, $3 gift cards to Amazon, Starbucks, $.25 off per gallon of gas and so much more. You never know from month to month what the offers will be but it's free and I think of it like a gift! 

For the last few months I was able to get $3 off Amazon. I know $3 isn't a lot but I will tell you that a little here and a little there really does add up! We are still on this debt free journey and I will take whatever savings I can get. 

Verizon Up- More rewards. More Choices. For members, the 1st of every month brings a fresh lineup of Monthly Rewards, from tech to dining, music & more. All you have to do is take your pick. They’re always changing and worth snagging.

My favorite part is that I get an email reminding me to "claim your prize". I will be honest, that is something I would probably forget without the email. 

Other Savings: 

  • Do you have Verizon Unlimited? Be sure to take advantage of FREE Disney+ for a year
  • Are you with T-Mobile look into the FREE Netflix offer they have. 

Interested in additional saving tips and strategies to becoming debt free? Be sure to check out Financial Freedom. That is where we are crushing debt together. One person already paid off their car and another one paid off the mortgage!
Can you even imagine what life would be like without a mortgage! Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment