YMCA: Preschool for ages 3-5

It blows me away at how many programs the YMCA in Las Vegas actually offer. 

When you think of the YMCA, what do you think of? I think of working out, swimming and community center but they have so much more to offer! 

How about Preschool! I know! I had no idea either.

The YMCA offers half-day and full day preschool for your little ones between the ages of 3-5. They encourage hand on learning. (I wish my kids had that when they were little).

I have had no experience with the preschool at the Y (my kids are high and middle schoolers now😲) but I have seen some of the kids going into class with their parents. They looked very excited and happy to be there. They are actually running to the classrooms. Love seeing that joy and excitement on their little faces. 

Y Preschool prepares children ages 3-5 for future success through theme-based weekly activities that encourage hands-on learning and exploration. Our friendly, safe environment promotes positive social interaction and lots of fun! Our caring teachers support an educational process of learning through creative play while incorporating the Y’s four core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility into every lesson. It’s what makes our preschool extra special! The Y uses the HighScope Method, a research-validated curriculum and, and follows state standards for Kindergarten readiness. Your little learner is sure to make new friends and create memories while developing skills that will last a lifetime. For questions, please contact Erica Stegall, Association Youth & Family Senior Director.


If you are looking for a preschool for your little one be sure to check out the YMCA and see all that they have to offer. 

You can find out more information HERE.

*I am not being paid for these posts. All opinions are my own.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment