Disney+ Free for 1 Year with Verizon

If you are a Verizon wireless customer, be sure to log into your account and see if you are qualified to receive Disney+ for free. This is for an entire year which is awesome! 
Don't forget that Disney owns Pixar, Marvel, National Geographic and Star Wars. I don't think you will have any issues finding something to watch. We are huge Marvel Fans so the kids have already made a list of the shows and movies they want to watch. 

Here are the requirements for getting the Disney+ for free. So be sure to see if you qualify for this offer. You have to either have, upgrade, switch to an unlimited data plan or get Verizon Home Internet. 

This will get you FREE Disney+ for a year and it will be a charge of $6.99 a month after that. 

I will tell you that my husband and I were sharing a 3GB data plan for years. It was ok for us, we would get close to going over but didn't each month (because I was watching it like a hawk). I went into a store earlier this year and started asking some questions. I wanted to know if I paid off the phone "contracts" earlier what would our month cost for service be.

The sales rep punched some numbers and told us that we would be saving about $40 or if we wanted to go unlimited, we would still be saving $38. ðŸ¤” You might want to read that again.
When we paid off the phones (that had 2-5 more payments on them) we only had a $2 difference between the 3GB plan and the newer unlimited plan! I was shocked. I even asked about getting the kids a couple of phones and if we added them to the plan. Guess what? We would still be saving money! 

Unlimited Data plans + 2 new phone lines + Disney+ FREE = Saving Money 

Always make sure that you ask about new plans and features because they are changing all the time. Verizon and every other utility company will not openly advertise these new offers with you so you have to do your own homework. I wonder how long we were paying more for less data. I don't even want to think about it. It is just depressing.

Saving Money Tip: 
I am going to set up automatic transfers in the amount of ($6.99) $7 a month to go into the savings account. I know that isn't very much but that is the price Disney+ would be if we had to pay for this add on. Just think, next July I will have an extra $84 in the bank. Every little bit adds up. 

Want to grab my FREE guide on other ways to save money
Be sure to check them out here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment