Back to School Deals 7/9-7/15

This is my favorite time of year. Not that I want my kids to hurry up and go to school but I absolutely love Back to School shopping. There is just something about the thought of getting organized (wish it would last more than a week), having all my pens, pencils, notepads etc. I just love it. 
I have heard from some of my friends this last week and they are spending like $200 on Back to School, can you believe that?  I don't know about you but that is not in my budget, that's why I make a plan and grab the best deals each week and by the end of the summer (5 more weeks for us) I will have everything they need and more for the year.

Check out my price list HERE.

These are the deals for 7/9-7/15

OfficeMax/Office Depot

 
1-cent Office Depot Brand 2-Pocket Paper Folders
*With $5 minimum purchase before taxes. Limit 10 per household/business.

• 25-cent Office Depot Brand Eraser Caps (12-pack)
Limit 3 per household/business.
50-cent Sharpie Single Permanent Markers
Limit 3 per household/business.
50-cent Office Depot Index Cards (100 pack)
While supplies last. No rainchecks. Limit 3 per household.

Staples

25% Off School supplies, when you buy a backpack. Valid through 7/22.
Staples Poly Cover Wirebound Notebook, College Ruled, 8" x 10-1/2": $0.50
Limit 5
Staples Comfort Stic Ballpoint Pens 12PK: $0.50
Staples 2-Pocket Translucent Poly Folder with Fasteners: $0.50
Limit 30
Staples School Glue, 4 oz: $0.50
Staples Composition Notebook: $0.50
Limit 30
Staples College Ruled Filler Paper, 8" x 10-1/2", 120 pk: $0.50
Limit 5
Staples #2 Wood Pencils, 12 pk: $0.50
Staples No. 2 Gripped Mechanical Pencils, 12 pk: $0.50
Limit 5
Crayola Crayons, 24 pk: $0.50
Limit 30
Staples 1" standard-view binder: $1.92
Crayola Washable Crayons, 24: $2

No comments:

Post a Comment