Caramel Apple Salad 2SP for 1 Cup

Want something sweet and tasty but without the guilt! This recipe has you covered! I found this recipe at my WW workshop years ago and have loved it ever since. 

I have changed this up a little to make it perfect for my family. It's refreshing for the summer and light throughout the year.

I like that this recipe is super easy and large enough to make for potlucks. 
My kids like that it taste like caramel apples, ha! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! 

Caramel Apple Salad 2SP




  • 6 Granny Smith Apples Cored, and cut into bit size pieces
  •               (I use this Chopper and to cut them in seconds)
  • 1 package of Fat Free/Sugar Free Butterscotch Pudding mix
  • 1 can of crushed pineapples, undrained 
  •                (The picture shows pineapple chunks, I just blended them up making them crushed)
  • 1 tub Cool Whip Fat Free/Sugar Free
  • Add all ingredients together in that order, mix well and chill for an hour.
  • Enjoy 1 cup is 2 SP

    No comments:

    Post a Comment