Yasso Greek Yogurt only $2.49 at Smiths

Here we go! Smiths this week is rocking a deal that I can't keep to myself. I first tried those Yasso Greek yogurt bars a month ago. I was very skeptical, thinking they were going to taste gross like greek yogurt but I was shocked to say that they are really good. The only thing that bothers me is the price. They are normally $5.49 at Smiths and $4.02 at Winco. No matter the store you pick they are at least $1 each bar. That is crazy but at only 4-5 Weight Watcher Smart Points they are a great dessert when you just need something sweet.  
Be sure to grab them this week at Smiths for only $2.49 (the cheapest I have ever seen them) with their mix and match 5 deals. 


Yasso Greek Yogurt: $2.49 (was $5.49)  Mix and Match 5  thru 10/1
No coupon needed just make sure you grab 5 different participating items. 

If you are following WW don't forget to grab a dozen eggs for only $0.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment