Homemade Laundry Detergent + $1 off Coupon Making it Even Cheaper

I make my own Laundry Detergent and have for the past few years. It is just another awesome way that I can save money for my family.  I actually use the Dugger's Laundry Detergent Recipe. It takes 3 ingredient and about 20 minutes of my time but makes about 10 gallons of detergent. Not too bad, huh. The best part is, it cost about $2 to make. Yep that's right $2.  Well, this deal is getting better with the $1.00 off ONE (1) box of 20 Mule Team Borax coupon. That is one of the 3 things you will need and saving a $1 is not too bad in this calculation.

Borax Detergent Booster: $3.97
$1.00 off ONE (1) box of 20 Mule Team Borax
Pay $2.97
$1.00 off ONE (1) box of 20 Mule Team Borax
If your family has bad allergies you should give this Laundry Detergent a try. We use to use Tide Fragrance FREE because it was the only detergent that would not make our skin rash-out (if that is a word). As much as I love Tide, it can get really expensive and just didn't meet our finances anymore. In order for us to make our Debt Free goals, we have to do things a little different and homemade Laundry Detergent is an easy way to help my family save money. 

Have you tried making your own Laundry Detergent? How did you like it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment