Big Hero 6 Hits Theaters Today

I don't know about your house but my kids have been talking about Big Hero 6 for months!

I had the honor of being invited to check out Big Hero 6 last weekend. My little man was ecstatic that it was his' turn for a mommy/son date. WOOHOO!!
 
Big Hero 6 is about Hiro Hamada, an actual genius that graduated High School at the age of 13. I told you genius.  His brother tries his best to help his young brother not waste his  young years away and with lots of hard work Hiro gets into the Robotic department at San Fransokyo Tech. The same College that his brother is attending. 

When a devastating event happens he finds comfort and support from Baymax, a squishy, marshmallow looking robot that was created to help the sick and injured.
Seriously, how cute is Baymax.  On a scale from 1-10 how would you describe the pain? HA!

Hiro, Baymax and his friends learn of a criminal plot but they need to uncover more information. He ends up transforming them into "Superheros".  He took their strengths and used that as their powers. 
Makes me sit here and think of what my strengths are. I want to be a Superhero too.
Big Hero 6 had lots of different lessons to be learned like trust, believing in yourself, mourning, revenge and friendship all packed into 108 minutes. 
Big Hero 6 is actually inspired by the Marvel comics.  I didn't know that going into the movie.  If you are comparing this movie to the actual comic books, I am no help, because I have not read them. I can tell you that we enjoyed this movie and I am sure we will end up purchasing it when it comes out.

If you are planning a weekend movie with the kids, Big Hero 6 is an excellent family choice. It comes to Theaters on November 7th.


No comments:

Post a Comment