Are you planning on seeing Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

I know I'm not the only one that remembers reading the book, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day growing up. My husband and I went to elementary school together so we both remember it, so when I saw they made a movie I was very excited to see it.  Apparently the kids did too because they wouldn't stop talking about it since they saw the previews. 


The Movie opens today and is about Alexander who is literally having the worst day, seriously, if you are having a bad day you need to go watch this movie to help you realize that your day is not "that bad". Don't believe me, he catches the science lab on fire! If that was the only thing that happened, we could say it was a bad day but that was only a fraction of his day. 

Like most of us, Alexander feels he is alone and is the only one that has bad days. Maybe it is because his family seems to have a perfect life and doesn't really acknowledge Alexander's bad day as much as he would like.


That is, until the table is turned and they have a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day of their own.

I thought the movie was great, the kids liked it and still haven't stopped talking about it. I didn't notice any bad language and didn't feel any reason why the kids shouldn't watch this film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment