Last transaction of 2010


I had to head out to Smiths this morning. I forgot about the P&G Rebate going on right now (ending today).  You need to spend $50.00 before coupons on Olay, Herbal Essences, Pantene, Covergirl or Clairol products. Well I was 16 CENTS short!!! Can you believe that?  So that is why I rushed out first thing this morning. I was only going to get one but they had a sale at Smiths if you purchase 4 participating products you will get an EXTRA $4 off your total. This was a GREAT transaction and a fantastic way to end the year. Check this out.



1 Olay body wash $5.99
   use $2 /1 that I picked up at Walgreens cosmetic counter last week
   uploaded $1.50/1 Ecoupon here

1 Olay lotion $5.50
   Used Buy Olay Body wash get the lotion for FREE (the cashier took off $5.99 for some reason) 12/5 P&G

1 Herbal Essences Shampoo  $2.79
   Used $1/1 P&G MIR Coupon book

1 Herbal Essences Styler   $2.79
   Used Buy one shampoo get the styler for FREE 12/26 P&G

WYB 4 participating products -$4.00
My subtotal was 17.07 + $1.06 tax
after all coupons my GRAND TOTAL OOP $.85
that is right 85CENTS.
Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment