Smiths week of 10/5/10

I went to Smiths today to take advantage of a few of the MEGA deals going on this week. 

This week Smiths is having there * Kick Off to Savings Promo: Save $5 instantly when you buy 10 participating items.
These are the things I picked up, the prices are with the $5 already taken off the total

*  4 - Kraft Easy Mac $.49
    use 2-Velveeta Shells and Cheese or Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, any $1/2 (11-7-10) SS-9/26
        FREE
*  4 - Kraft Cheese and Mac  $.49
    use 2-Velveeta Shells and Cheese or Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, any $1/2 (11-7-10) SS-9/26
    go HERE and upload coupon for $1/4 easy mac 
      FREE  or $1 MM
* 10 Philly cream cheese  $.99
   use 2 $5/ 5  from here
   FREE
* 2  Chips ahoy cookies  $1.49
    use Nabisco Cookies or Crackers, any 4.04 - 26 oz $1/2 (11-7-10) SS-9/26
     $.99ea
   THESE DIDN'T AUTOMATICALLY TAKE $5 OFF BUT I SHOWED THE MANAGER THE AD AND THEY HAD TO MANUALLY TAKE OFF AN ADDITIONAL $5 OFF MY TOTAL
MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT YOUR RECEIPT OR THE SCREEN WHILE YOU ARE STANDING THERE.
2 gallons of milk  $2.29ea
1 Smiths bread   $1.25  It said $1 and I didn't see that until writing this blog. GRRRR!!! :)
6 Kroger Yogurts  $.40ea

My total OOP was $10.03.  I found out that the UPLOADED coupon for the Easy Mac did not work so I called the 800 number and they have put $1 on my Smiths card for next time.
So it would have been $9.03

Before I get emails and calls on why I picked up 10 cream cheeses.... Well 1) they were FREE infact they paid me a dime to take them out of the store.  2) I figure with the holidays coming up I might just want to be Betty Crocker ish and bake this year.  3) they don't expire until 12/7/10.    :)

Happy Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment