Win 30 day Family Membership to the YMCA Las Vegas

When you think of working out and getting in shape, I don't automatically think of the YMCA. I went there when I was little but that was about it. Last week I signed up for a 30 day membership to see what they have to offer. I have to say, that I am concerned because the last "gym" I took the kiddos too, they hated. Let's face it, if your little ones don't want to go then it's even harder to get yourself out the door to workout. I am personally not at the point where I crave working out. 

When I walked in I was immediately greeted with someone to help me. They set everything up and even had someone take me on a tour. My 13 year old was immediately wanting to play pool or table hockey in the hallway with some of the other teens. (so far that's a good sign).

The Y actually has a lot to offer! They have lots of classes throughout the day like, body pump, Zumba, Yoga, PiYo, Aquafit classes and so much more. The kids 12 and under have a kids gym. Kids 8 and older can also join you in the classes and "adult" gym area if they want.

Mine are preferring to hang out with mom which right now is good too because we do have a little bit of competition going on with how fast we walk on the treadmill, or reps on the other equipment etc. They are keeping me on my toes.
I have seen a few other kids there each time we have gone and it just seems different than other places. These kids know how to use the equipment, they are not playing around, they have been very respectful kids. So I am all for that!
Centennial location

I do have to say that in the last week we have gone to the Y about 5 times. That's between the outdoor pools and gym time. The kids are actually asking me multiple times if they can go, which is so motivating to me. Speaking out outdoor pools, check out those slides. How awesome is that. My son is all for the slides where my daughter will be found around the diving boards.

You can workout with cardio machines or circuit training! They have them all. 

The Y has just seemed different than other places in the sense of the people as well. So far everyone has been so nice, friendly, it's like a community. We are all there for the same goal and that is to be in better shape. We have really enjoyed this atmosphere. 

If that wasn't enough, with your membership they also have field trips for the kids. 
Parent's night out! HELLO Date Night! Where you pay an additional fee and you have 3 hours to have uninterrupted time. That is worth gold! 

Enough of me chatting about all the cool things at the YMCA. Why don't you check it out yourself! I was given the opportunity to offered 30 of my readers a 30-day family pass. This pass will be good for a family membership, that’s two adults and however many dependents in the household. You can check out a lot of stuff in 30 days. YMCA has 4 different locations in the Las Vegas valley. This contest is only for Las Vegas area.
Durango Location
Earn one entry to win for each of these items below.

-Leave a comment below telling me what you are most excited about checking out at the YMCA
-Share this post on your Facebook page
-Follow Geris2cents on Facebook, like the picture and tag 3 of your Vegas friends (tag 6 for 2 entries)
-Follow @Geris2cents on Instagram, like the picture and tag 3 of your Vegas friends (tag 6 for 2 entries)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOHOO!!! We have some winners!

Sara R
TiffanyW
Acapp81
Angela SA
Stacey R
Ka-Lynne M
Elisabeth P
Heather R
Shanna B
Tiffa B
Jamie M

This is the first round of winners! I will be picking more next week! Are you going to be our next winner. Keep on tagging, sharing and liking to be entered to win.
All winners be sure to email me at geris2cents@gmail.com so that I can send you your pass! Congratulations.

3 comments:

  1. We are most excited about the pool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I an excited to let the kids participate in the various activities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am most excited to check out the workout classes and have a few activities for my kids to do

    ReplyDelete