Air Fried Montreal Chicken Strips 0SP

I can't even tell you how much I am loving this air fryer! Why didn't I listen when I saw everyone one else getting one. I should have caved in on that peer pressure! So I have been really having some issues with meal planning and this week needs to start off right. We have tons of events and sports stuff to attend and time is limited. 
Today I went to Samsclub where I picked up some boneless skinless chicken breasts and decided I was going to be making a weeks worth of chicken and have it ready to go. 
This is one easy recipe that is no big deal but so worth it when you are running from event to event and you have no time for dinner!


Air Fried Montreal Chicken Strips 0SP 
Cleaned the boneless skinless chicken breast
Cut up the chicken into strips
Poured a little bit or as much as you want of McCormicks Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning. Nothing fancy. 
Sprayed the air fryer tray with Pam
Place on the tray in a single layer. 
Cook at 375 degrees for 6 minutes turn and cook an additional 5 minutes.  

These chicken tenders are so juicy and delicious. You can eat them just like they are, add them to a salad, make a wrap. The possibility are endless and they are no WW Smart points which makes it even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment