Hurry!!! Black Friday Prices on the Instant Pot only $49

I bought a similar Instant Pot on Prime Day and I am so glad I did. Did you know that you can cook FROZEN Chicken and rice in 25 minutes? You can in this awesome machine and let's face it, if I can figure out how to use it anyone can.
This one machine is totally replacing my crockpot and rice cooker. Right there is enough to make me happy. I have a really small house and if I can have one machine to do multiple things it's a win/win situation and helps me with my kitchen cabinet issue. (Yes, it's an issue).

Instant Pot is a smart Electric Pressure Cooker designed by Canadians aiming to be Safe, Convenient and Dependable. It speeds up cooking by 2~6 times using up to 70% less energy and, above all, produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment