Get a Healthy Start with Young Living Essential Oils

In the last couple of years our health insurance has skyrocketed. We were paying $300 for our family's monthly premium with a deductible of $1000. Now let's fast forward 4 years and our premiums would be $1900 with a deductible of $10,000. That is all because we want to be able to see our kid's pediatrician if we needed to. 

This is one of the main reasons we found Young Living Essential Oils, we were looking for an alternative to typical medicine. We knew that we weren't going to be able to afford traditional insurance so we found a health plan co-op. We will have to pay for office visits out of pocket but if we were hospitalized or something major happened, everyone involved in the co-op health plan would pull together to help us all pay it off.

We signed up last year and have to say that we were very pleased. We are paying a more affordable monthly amount and we are helping others in need at the same time. That is where our Essential Oils really came in handy.

We are using them for everything and have been able to stay healthy, in fact we haven't had to see a doctor since. We are staying above the wellness line. I have had help with my occasional stress (I'm a mom, let's face it I have it), Hubby has been able to treat some of his back and neck pain, the kids have more focus and concentration in school, I am actually losing some weight (that alone is worth every penny), and we are all sleeping better. That is all because of these products. Believe me, when I first heard about them I thought they are like snake oils or something crazy. How can little oils help in so many ways, but I am here to tell you that they do!! They have been such a blessing in my family's lives and I want to scream it on the roof top that if you have been looking for another alternative I have one right here for you!


The Premium Starter Kit comes with: 
  • 11 Bottles of the most popular oils
       that can help with: 
    • Sleep
    • Occasional stress
    • Immune system
    • Respiratory support
    • Occasional Head tension
    • Breathe
    • Odors
    • Digestion
    • Focus
    • Muscle tension
    • and so much more
  • Dewdrop or Home diffuser
  • Oil Sample Packets
  • Oil Sample Bottles
  • Oil Sample Sharing Cards
  • 2 Packets of NingXia Red
  • 1 Rollerball
  • Sample bottles
  • Wholesale membership saving you 24% off any future purchases and awesome promotions and contests. 
When I was first looking at this kit I thought their would be some kind of catch. I mean really why do I need a "membership". No catch and no quotas to be a Young Living Member. They do ask that you spend 50 pvs (most of the time pvs are the same as dollar amounts) a YEAR! Yep, a year. You read that right. My feeling with that is if I am not purchasing $50 worth of oils, supplements or supplies in a year than I don't care about being an active member. In fact if I go inactive and then need something, I just call the company, place an order and I am back in. No catch. That is what I love about Young Living. That and the Seed to Seal Guarantee that sets us apart from everyone else. ;) That's really important to me, especially when I am using these oils and supplements on my babies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment