Avengers 2 Age of Ultron comes out today in Theaters!

I was honored to watch Avengers 2, Age of Ultron this week and I have to tell you it was exciting.



Let's face it when you have little ones any form of date night is awesome and it doesn't hurt when it is a movie that we both want to watch.  

This movie was action packed from the second it started so get there a little early so you have time to get the popcorn!  When it first started I was wondering if I missed something from one of the other movies because they were in the middle of a battle. If you haven't seen the other Avenger Movies (IronmanThorCaptain America, or Hulk) don't worry you will be fine. Marvel does a great job in letting each movie correspond with each other but if you missed one or all of them you will still understand what is going on.




I am that personality that I NEED to know what is going on and how they all became Superheroes. We know the stories of Captain America, Iron-man, Hulk and Thor but I am not sure of Black Widow and Hawkeye's life and that bugs me. I'm the gal that is waiting to see all about them. I am here to tell you that we do see a little bit into their lives and that makes me happy! You will also see some romance, not a lot but I was actually surprised and I think you will love it.

Ultron is one of those villains that you really aren't sure he is one. I just felt that he is misunderstanding things.

"You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change."

Well regardless of this, Ultron was able to have the Avengers turning against each other. Is that the way this franchise will end? At the hand of Ultron?


If you are bringing little ones and they have seen the other Marvel Superhero movies I think that this one will be fine for them. The fight scenes are not graphic, and minor bad language similar to the other Marvel movies. We loved the movie and know that our little ones will love it too. I already know one Christmas present that we will be purchasing this year.

Are you planning on seeing Avengers this week? I would love to hear what you thought!


No comments:

Post a Comment