Collage.com One Click Photo Book Review and Discount link

I am a Scrapbooker. I mean it's serious, I use to have an entire room dedicated to it, until I had kids and my life hobbies had to be thrown in the closet. It is terribly sad but so true. Just think of all that Paper, embellishments, books, ribbons, tape you name it I probably have it. 
I am sure I am not the only mom out there that has more things to do than hours in my day. I finally have something very important to scrapbook (my kids) but now I have no time because of them. Crazy how that works. 
Lots of my friends have been converting over to the digital Scrapbook world and as I have been fighting it with everything I have, maybe it's time to check it out.  According to my scrapbooks my kids are 4 and 2 even though
in real life they are 7 and 8.  I have some serious catching up to do.

I had the opportunity to try out  Collage.com's One-Click Photo Book. Sounds easy right, one click, even I can figure that out. :)
I have to say that it was pretty easy to start. I uploaded my photos, you
can select photos of any size from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, or your computer and they will instantly suggest a clean, professional layout that you can further customize. I just took the photo and drug them to the page I wanted them on. The more pictures I put on the page, it was automatically arranged them for me. I could change the arrangement of the pictures if I wanted to but I like them the way they were.  

I could add a Title to the page so I know what was going on at that time.  As well as Text on the picture.  That is where I will be putting my captions or telling the story of our trip to Disney Live.   That is one of the reasons I love scrapbooking. It is all about the memories and what happened not just the pictures. I remember my mom's photo albums. I have no idea how old we were, where we were, why we took the picture in the first place.
They also have an icon to add stickers to the page which is similar to embellishments. 
I am very impressed by Collage.com One Click. It really was easy. I had a 20page book completed in the amount of time it would have taken me to get out my scrapbooking stuff and completed maybe a spread (2 pages).  I can see myself actually getting caught up this way.

If you haven't already taken advantage of this awesome coupon
link to receive 51% off your very own 20-page 11.5"x8" Hardcover Photo Book you still have time. It expires on October 10th. 
Christmas is coming very soon and what better gift for grandparents than a "Brag" book of the grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment