Week of 10/6/10 Ads

I don't have lots of time right now but I wanted to let you know of a couple of deals I just spotted while glancing at the ads today. 
Albertsons is having an 8 hour sale but I didn't see anything on the sale that was a great deal. 
The only thing I personally saw at Vons is the Raspberries for $.99 (I HATE Raspberries but my husband loves them, I am thinking about making freezer jam for him.)

They have more on sale in the ads but this is just the major things that I saw for my family in the quick minute I had to look at it.  I will post any additional items if I see that they are a GREAT DEAL!


SMITHS
The price listed is when you purchase 10 mix and match items.

Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese 5-8 oz 99¢ ea
-$5/5 Kraft Cheese or Dairy products printable
(makes it FREE)

Quaker Quakes Rice Snacks 3-3.5 oz 99¢ ea
 
Kraft Barbecue Sauce 18 oz 49¢ ea
 
Kraft Easy Mac or Velveeta Cup 49¢ ea


Oscar Mayer Lunchables 3.3-4.5 oz 10 for $10  Not part of the mix and match Mega sale


Mountain Dairy Gallon milk $2.29

 
 
Food 4 Less
Kraft American Singles 16 oz $.99  mix and match 10
-$1/2 Kraft Sliced Cheese singles, Deli Deluxe or Singles Melt Downs, SS 9/26
-.75/2 Kraft Singles, Fall Kraft Food & Family magazine
-$5/5 Kraft Cheese or Dairy products printable
FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment