My Walgreens Trip 10/10/10


New to Wags?  Go here to see the "rules" on Register Rewards
thanks to iheartwags


I had 3- $5 RR and a $1 RR left over from last week (yesterday included)


I had 2 transactions

Transaction #1
1- Noxzema Disposal Razors $3.99 (Get $3 in RR )
   used 1 $1 off Noxzema Spa Shave 4 Blade Shaver (4 pack) RP-8/8

1 Halls Cough Drops Lemon Raspberry $1  (Get $1 in RR)
   use $.75 from the Sept or Oct ALL YOU magazine
 or use the $1/2 from 10/10 SS then your total would be 75cents different but you will have gotten 2

1 Oral B Toothbrush $2.49 (get $1.50 in RR)
   Use $1/1 PG-9/26

2 Right Guard Total 5 Defense Deodorant buy one at $2.99 get one FREE
   Use the $3/2 coupon found here
Final cost FREE!!!!!

1 Hydrogen Peroxide  $.33

After coupons my total 5.06
I used $5 RR from last week
Subtotal 6cents and tax of $.88 for a Grand total of 94 CENTS
and I got $5.50 in RR.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Transaction #2 was the same except they had no more Hydrogen Peroxide so I got a Comet ($.50) instead
My total was 5.22
I used another $5 RR from last week
Subtotal 22cents and Tax of $.89 for a Grand Total of $1.11
and I got another $5.50 in RR for next week.




Inside the Noxzema I saw a $2 my next purchase. I had my husband nicely cute the coupon out without disturbing the razors (I am donating them) Now I am planning on getting some more free razors to donate.  WOOHOO


Thanks wildforwags for the photo

No comments:

Post a Comment