How I make my Non-Toxin Cleaning Wipes

Anyone that knows me, knows that DIY has to be "REALLY" easy for me to want to do it. That's why I have been getting lots of requests on how I make DIY Thieves Cleaning Wipes. Easy and it doesn't hurt that they are very inexpensive. 
The thing I missed the most when I started taking the chemicals out of my house was my cleaning wipes. That is why I am so happy that I found these. I don't have to worry about the kids using these or the pets if we use this product on the floor.  It is safe! 

All you need is:
bucket (similar to this one in the video)
2 cups of water
Paper Towels (1/2 roll)
Young Living Essential Oils of your choice (optional)


Thieves Household Cleaner is a plant based cleaning product that leaves no chemical residue. It is a concentrated so I only use 2 capfuls for these wipes and 1 capful for a bottle of all purpose cleaner.  I have replaced all of my other household cleaners for this one bottle. It is amazing and we love it. 

We make these wipes on a regular basis and how great is it that it only took me 5 minutes. That is less time than it would take to get in the car and drive... anywhere. 

Talk about saving time, money and our health!

No comments:

Post a Comment