Did you know that the YMCA has a Preschool?

When you think of the YMCA, what do you think of? I think of working out, swimming and community center. It never crossed my mind that they would have a preschool as well, but they do. 

The YMCA offers half-day and full day preschool for your little ones between the ages of 3-5. They encourage hand on learning, I wish my kids had that when they were little.

I have had no experience with the preschool at the Y (my kids are middle schoolers now😲) but I have seen some of the kids going into class with their parents. They looked very excited and happy to be there.
This program is completely FREE to families who qualify! 
If you are looking for a preschool for your little one be sure to check out the YMCA and see all that they have to offer. 

You can find out more information HERE.

Want to be entered into a giveaway for a FREE Family 30-day pass to the YMCA?  Be sure to comment below to snag your pass today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment