"Air" Fried Catfish and Zucchini Chips (9sp)

I feel like I finally joined the cool club! That's right, I finally got an, Air Fryer. This is a big deal! I have been wanting one for a real long time but I didn't know where to put it. I still don't but we will make due! 

Anyway I was able to open this bad boy up and play around a little. I am by no means a chef, cook or clearly a photographer but I have been asked how I made it so here it is. If this is helpful then I am happy to help you out. 

I really wish I would have purchased an air fryer earlier. This might be my new favorite appliance. (Don't tell my Instant Pot)  

It was crazy. I don't know how these machine works but the Catfish came out juicy and crispy at the same time. I don't think I will EVER cook this another way. This is definitely making it to my meal planning rotation.

Cornmeal Air Fryer Catfish (2sp)  
Ingredients: 4 Catfish fillets  (0 sp)
1/2 cup cornmeal  (7 sp)
Tony Chachere Cajun seasoning to taste 
Directions: 
Rinse off the catfish and then paper towel dry them
Spray cooking spray on your air fryer trays put aside
Dip the catfish in cornmeal and Tony Chachere Seasoning mixture
Place on Air Fryer Trays
Spray catfish with a little cooking spray
Turn the air fryer on 400 for 10 minutes, flip the catfish over and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes or until crispy
Zucchini Chips (7sp) 2 servings
Ingredients: 3 Zucchinis
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup Almond Flour
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
Black pepper
Tonys Chachers Cajun Seasoning
Garlic powder
Salt
to taste. (I just put some in the bowl they are all delish, it will be great) 
Breading mixture  1/2 cup of Almond Flour
1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese
Pepper, Tony Chachere Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, salt to taste
mix together
Directions
Cut up 2 zucchini to desired size, about 1/4 inch, put aside.
Spray cooking spray on your air fryer trays put aside
Dip the zucchini chips into milk and then the breading mix
Place on the air fryer try in a single layer
Spray zucchini with a little cooking spray
Put in air fryer on 400 degrees for 10 minutes, flip the zucchini over and then put back in the fryer for an additional 2 minutes.
If you feel that your zucchini is thinner than maybe you could lower the temp or time so they don't burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment