It's Back!!! Instant Pot 7 in 1 only $79

The Instant Pot 7 in 1 deal is back!  I bought this 7 in 1 Instant Pot on Prime Day and I am so glad I did. I have made the best hard boiled eggs. Don't judge I usually make them and then can't get those crazy shells off. UGH! Did you know that you can also cook FROZEN Chicken and rice in 25 minutes? You can in this awesome machine and let's face it, if I can figure out how to use it anyone can.
Right now you can grab the 7 in 1 Instant Pot for only $79 each. That is a great price and worth checking out. The best part is that they are both on Amazon Prime and you can get it here before Christmas! 

This one machine is totally replacing my crockpot and rice cooker. Right there is enough to make me happy. I have a really small house and if I can have one machine to do multiple things it's a win/win situation and helps me with my kitchen cabinet issue. (Yes, it's an issue).

Instant Pot is a smart Electric Pressure Cooker designed by Canadians aiming to be Safe, Convenient and Dependable. It speeds up cooking by 2~6 times using up to 70% less energy and, above all, produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment