Find the Perfect Bra with True&Co

If you are like me then you hate bra shopping. It's uncomfortable, they never fit right. I once bought 6 of the same bra styles because I didn't want to shop for bras any more. True&Co's changed all of that, when you log on you will have to take a quiz. Don't worry it is not scary, they just want to understand your style, size and personality. I wasn't so sure it was going to work but when I got my bras in the mail they were perfect. They were cute and the fit. That is important to me. 
Here are 4 of the newest bras on the line and a little bit about them. 


  • The Coquette Bra bra by Montelle. It's sexy, stylish, supportive, and one of True&Co.'s best selling styles. This bra is highly recommended for fuller busts.
  • Another best-seller, Feathers T-Back Bra is a gorgeous, comfortable racerback that is a must-have essential for any bra wardrobe.
  • The Across The Universe Bra bra. Fortunately you won't have to go far in order to get your very own. This essential seaport blue push-up bra has beautiful stripe details and soft slightly padded demi cups with C-curve technology that provide just the right amount of lift from the sides and below.
  • The Hidden Glamour Bra bra is the perfect t-shirt bra with lightly padded cups and lace trim that lays flat and looks smooth under thin tops and blouses.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment