Disney Frozen Anna Deluxe Girl's Costume

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CNBKG4E/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00CNBKG4E&linkCode=as2&tag=gerissup-20&linkId=L575LJ4PM6JNFVY6
My little Redhead daughter is looking forward to Halloween. I looked every where for costumes but it just seemed that everyone was out in her size, I am glad they were. I found this Disney's Frozen Anna Deluxe Girl's Costume for only $23.85. We got ours in and I was surprised by the quality of the costumes. It is not the normal "cheap" costume material. It's well put together and I think that she can be Anna for many years to come and be able to pass it on to another little princess. ;)

  • Polyester
  • Imported
  • Official Disney Licensed Costume Pettitcoat and a Black Vest Trimmed with Gold Sequins and printed with Green Vines
  • Shoes are not included

No comments :

Post a Comment