Save on my favorite Trim Healthy Mama Snack

I have been following the Trim Healthy Mama way of eating for a while now and not only have I lost 25lbs but I feel great!  In fact I went off plan last week and I was sluggish and I just feel that all my energy was drained out of me.

One of my favorite snacks is the Wasa Crackers with Laughing Cow Cheese  and Cucumbers on it.  I have to say that I love this snack. It is delicious and hits the spot without all the calories and guilt. You can save $1 on each item with the Ibotta Deposits available now.

If you don't know what Ibotta is, it is a Savings App for your smart phones that when you purchase participating items and upload the receipt, you will receive money into an account where later you can transfer the cash to your Paypal account or gift cards.

Wasa Crackers $2.54  Walmart
Pay $0.50

No comments:

Post a Comment