We Moved! Welcome to the New Geri's 2 Cents



As you can see I have done some "remodeling"!  I have changed the color and the name but it's still me, just a little brighter. :)

If you are new I would like to thank you for stopping by! If you would like to be on our newsletter so that you will receive all the information from this blog emailed to you please click here.


If you were a subscriber to my blog before you don't have to do a thing, all your information has been successfully transferred.  You will be receiving all the great information from here sent you via email.
If you are a subscriber you did receive an accidental email this afternoon with all the past deals that I transferred over from the other blog. I am sorry for the inconvenience, I didn't know it was going to do that.  Those deals were from before and are not valid today. Again I am sorry please ignore that one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment