Personalized Story books 2 for $19.99

CuteKid Creations if offering a great deal right now on Personalized Kids Books,  you can score 2 personalized books for only $19.99 (plus shipping).  What kid doesn't like a storybook with details about that them.  My son has a Spiderman book and he just loves that people from his family are mentioned all throughout the book. 
You can choose from Cars, Toy Story, Spider-Man, Elmo, or Dora and since you are getting 2, that breaks down to $10 each.  What a wonderful Birthday or Christmas gift.  I know Christmas is a while away but I love taking advantage of deals when I see them so that I am not stressed in December. 



1 comment:

  1. Personalized story books are so much fun - and last forever. :)
    They say that a book is the gift you can open again and again...

    ReplyDelete