What coupons are in the Sunday Paper?


See what coupons are going to be in the Sunday Newspaper click on Sunday Coupon Preview.


If you live in Vegas and don't get the Review Journal but would be interested if it wasn't an arm and a leg, check this out.
Are you wanting coupons but really are annoyed that the Las Vegas Review Journal Sunday paper is $3 EACH.  I was too, until I found another way of getting my papers (yep I said paperS) at a cheaper rate.  I have teamed up with Grocery Smarts to offer my Vegas Readers a killer deal. 
You can get up to 8 Sunday ONLY newspapers delivered to your house for as low as $.95ea $.87ea.
I personally have 3 papers delivered to my house.

You can order 1 newspaper for $1.75 $1.55 a week for 6 months ($40.50) up to 7 additional newspaper with even greater savings of $.95 $.87 a paper ($20 additionally per paper)  for 6 months. You can see that is big difference from the $3 per newspaper that everyone else is selling NOT DELIVERED.

If you are interested in ordering the Las Vegas Review Journal and take advantage of these GREAT DEALS

If you live in UT, California, or Idaho, I have some great deals for you too, check out all the Newspaper Deals I have to offer.  


No comments:

Post a Comment