FoodSaver ~ $10 off

One of the major ways I am able to keep my grocery bills as low as they are is because of the FoodSaver.  I love this machine.  I am able to stock up on meats, chickens, turkeys, and cheeses when they are rock bottom prices and after food-savering them, I am confident that they will hold their freshness for months to come.
I found this $10.00 off ANY FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing System coupon that you can print.  How awesome is that!! 
I keep a couple of rolls on hand at all times so that I don't have to think about it.  I prefer the rolls to the bags because with the rolls I can make them any size I want and save even more money.   

Deal scenario I found at Walmart:
FoodSaver $79.88 (They have different models for your different needs)
FoodSaver 8 in x 20 ft Single Roll  $10.97
TOTAL:  $90.85
$10.00 off ANY FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing System
$2.00 off FoodSaver Heat-Seal Bag or Roll

Pay OOP after coupons $78.85 +tax

These are SO WORTH the cost of the machine.

$10.00 off any FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing System
$2.00 off FoodSaver Heat-Seal Bag or Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment